*** URGENTLY NEEDED ***
INITIAL INTERVIEWS CONDUCTED DAILY
AN OFFSHORE COMPANY IN DAMMAM, KSA
IS IN URGENT NEED OF:
5 AC TECHNICIANS
The air-conditioning technicians are responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing of air-conditioning equipment ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes. They can even do heating or refrigeration on board’s work, as they are trained to work on both heating and cooling units, including motors, switches, pumps, wiring, thermostats and fans.
- The airconditioning technicians shall install, inspect, maintain, and repair air conditioner.
- To ventilate equipment and establish the controls making sure that operate efficiently and continuously.
- To perform regular maintenance work on cooling units.
- To diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
- To install, replace, or repair equipment that has been damaged.
- To make adjustment and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
- To install new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
- To inspect and maintain refrigerators and ice machines, and chilled water supply systems.
- They clean blowers and coils, check tensions of belts and motors.
- To make plans and designs of new air-conditioning systems including their installation and maintenance.
- To conduct routine diagnosis inspection and evaluation of HVAC system functionality.
General Safety Responsibilities
- Usage of the proper procedures and the PPE as per the job requirement.
- Reporting of incident accident and near miss and injury report immediate to the supervisor.
- Taking care of Co-Employee and the company assets.
- Follow up the company safety rules and regulations as well as client rule and regulation through out the service.
Education, Skills and Experience Required Skills/Certificate:
· 3 years overall experience in similar field in Oil/Gas Industries /Marine Vessels.
· Airconditioning Technician must at least have a High School Graduate.
· The airconditioning technicians should be able to work in places where they are exposed to dust, fumes, noise, toxic materials and high voltage equipment.
· They should also be capable of working in confined and hot spaces like roofs, crawl ways and attics.
· They may also have to work in adverse weather and may be required to lift heavy objects, bend, stoop, kneel or stand for long stretches of time.
· They should know the principles of air-conditioning unit repair and maintenance, including controls, MSDS sheets, safety practices and procedures and tools used.
· They shall have the Sea Survival Training.
Location : Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Employment Type : Full Time
Yearly Salary : Unspecified
Start Date : To be agreed
Salary Indication : Competitive
Duration : Long Term Permanent
1. UPDATED RESUME
2. THREE (3) PIECES 2x2 PICTURE
4. SCHOOL RECORDS (TOR/ DIPLOMA)
5. NBI CLEARANCE
6. CERTIFICATES OF EMPLOYMENT
7. TRAINING CERTIFICATES (if any)
8. FOR EX-ABROAD – OLD PASSPORT & TRAVEL DOCUMENTS USED OVERSEAS
APPLICANTS MAY PERSONALLY SUBMIT THEIR CREDENTIALS AND COME FOR INITIAL INTERVIEW.
ASIAN INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES, INC. (AIMS, Inc.)
2157 TAFT BUSINESS CENTER, TAFT AVENUE
MALATE, MANILA 1004, PHIILIPPINES 1004
(NEAR QUIRINO LRT STATION – [BETWEEN STI COLLEGE AND SHELL GAS STATION])
Tel. Nos: (02)-527-4307 / (02)-523-1644
SEND YOUR APPLICATION (RESUME AND CREDENTIALS ENUMERATED ABOVE) TO
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED
BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS