| KFC National Sales Manager - CONGO
· Implement sales, marketing, and product development programs targeted toward existing and new markets.
· Developing and monitoring sales/marketing operating budgets;
· Planning and overseeing advertising and promotion activities;
· Establishing product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share;
· Directing sales forecasting activities and setting performance goals in accordance with company goals and objectives;
· Preparing and presenting sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion; and managing and directing marketing and sales staff, including recruitment, selection, and development.
· Proficient in monitoring marketing results and taking corrective action to guarantee that marketing objectives fall within designated budgets;
· Overseeing and evaluating market research and adjusting marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions;
· Presenting marketing activity reports to executive management;
· Coordinating liaison between sales and marketing departments and other departments;
· Reviewing and analysing sales performances against programs, quotas, and plans to determine effectiveness.
· Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, or Business is required, as is a minimum of seven years’ related experience with progressive managerial responsibilities.
· Must have a demonstrated ability in wide-ranging sales and marketing techniques and financial principles.
“WE ENCOURAGE WALK-IN APPLICANTS “
LIGHT & HOPE OVERSEAS PLACEMENT AGENCY
105 Pearl of the Orient Tower
1240 Roxas Boulevard, Ermita Manila
(Across From US Embassy)
Office Hours: 9AM-6PM
Telephone: (02) 559-5904 / (02) 353 8978
Mobile: 0928-9449782/ 0926-6542590
Skype ID: julilhphil