EMPLOYER'S FINAL INTERVIEW JULY 16&18 – FVJ Manila
GAS ARABIAN CO.
We entertain QUALIFIED walk-in applicant
QC CIVIL (ARAMCO APPROVED)
1) should be well familiar with international codes, Aramco standards, inspection and testing requirement for civil activities.
2) Carry out the inspections as per approved ITP liaise with the client and sub contractor for all related Quality and inspections.
3) Review company specifications, drawings, method statements, QC procedures and inspection test plans. Maintain daily reports and log of daily activities.
4) Review the following procedures: earthwork, excavation and backfill, concrete, concrete construction, grouting, masonry, paving, installation, erection, construction and fencing.
5) Ensure monitoring/ surveillance activities are being conducted on an ongoing basis.
6) Attend witness and hold points identified in the concrete quality, checking slumps, temperature, delivery times, kind of mix ( Portland) and if concrete are poured within the allotted time.
7) Pre-structure inspections prior to concreting, check steel bar arrangements, size as pre drawings, from work integrity and strength, dimensional checking, check and review survey, cleanliness, check anchor bolts base plates or other shown on drawings.
8) Post concrete inspection- check form work removal, curing, checks for honey comb or cracks.
9) Sub grade of structure- take test for 95% compaction prior to start project, carry out proctor analysis of the soil, sieve analysis & chemical characteristics of the soil.
10) Surveillance of backfilling if required depth is being followed. Assure correction soil material Type A or B and no decomposing materials are mixed.
11) Surveillance installation of underground and above ground protection.
12) Ensure contractors are generating and providing the required QC documentation on timely basis.
13) Ensure the materials used are approved by company and satisfy the requirements and specifications.
14) Monitor, review and approved Quality Control Documentation progressively compiled during the project to ensure that all activities are recorded and reported as required.
15) Support the Project Management Team and QA/QC Manager.
16) Conduct all work activities in a safe and environmentally responsible manner at all times by not taking on any task(s) that are received as unsafe. Complies with the QHSE management system and reports all incidents and near misses to the supervisor or QHSE representative.
17) Perform other similar or related duties as and when assigned by the direct supervisor/ manager.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABSOLUTELY NO PLACEMENT FEE, NO PROCESSING FEE