1) Interested applicants must possess the required 3 years abroad directly relating to supervision of construction activities in the Contract Scope of WORK (e.g.; oil, gas and petrochemical projects, Infrastructure, Tunnel, Road/Expressway,communication).
2) Graduate of BS engineering or any related course.(Major in Civil Engineering/ Architecture/Electrical/Mechanical).
3) Experience in Middle East.
4) Those who have more than 5yrs experience with at least 2 yrs in GCC area.
5) Good command of written and spoken English, good interpersonal skills.
6) Shall be fully conversant with applicable industry standards and specifications.
7) Shall perform a variety of inspection functions with minimal supervision.
8) Computer literate microsoft office (excel, word, power point, internet).
9) Working experience in korean company preferable.
10) 28-48 years below/male
11) Strictly for Filipino national only
Required documents for review and selection
(1) Evaluation Sheet
(2) Updated Resumes
(3) Original Working Experience Certificates and/or required Licenses
(4) Original Passport to check the validity
(5) Original University Graduation Certificate
(6) Original Passport
(7) Brig Brown Envelope
Telephone/SKYPE Interview will not be Entertain!!!
Those who are presently working abroad or and cannot readily available need not to apply, Our Requirements are Urgent!
MPL INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
2nd Floor Victoria Building 429 United Nation Ave., Cor Guerrero St. Ermita,Manila
Tel. No.+63-2-5260984/526 0891