Interested cadnidates, pleases end resume to:
Look for Ms. Joycy
Address: Unit A & B. Grayline Ventures and Management Bldg
# 14 Arayat St. Mandaluyong City
1. Planning and PErformance Clerk
2. Area Inspector
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Receive work directions and instructions from the Supervisor Inspection and ensure timely and effective implementation of on-stream inspection plans and strategies.
2. Coordinate with the Maintenance Team to prioritize static pressure equipment maintenance needs, provide guidance on repair methods and tools, follow-up on maintenance progress and work close-out, and prepare reports to the Supervisor Inspection in this regard.
3. Ensure and follow the internal standards and procedures in connection with static pressure equipment, and issue inspection technical reports with recommendations to business team on a regular basis.
4. Provide inspection inputs for Operating windows, and provide loss control recommendations during daily inspection meetings for Performance Key Indicators survey.
5. Participate in the execution of shutdowns and testing and inspection (T&I) as inspector for the area of own and other areas as necessary.
6. Conduct first level analysis and evaluation of corrosion and provide technical support to the Corrosion Engineer during turnarounds or daily inspection activities within the designated area of responsibility.
7. Enforce all technical recommendations regarding static pressure equipment, and assist, follow and valid pressure tests on equipment undergone major repairs and modifications.
8. Utilize SAP system to receive inspection notifications, perform inspections, prepare actions and send maintenance and repair notifications to the Maintenance Team.
9. Interact with Business Team to collect all static pressure equipment related data and information, and develop and maintain a database for inspection data and files within the designated area of responsibility.
10. Liaise with Inspection Contractors to coordinate inspection activities and ensure that integrity requirements of static pressure equipment are met.
11. Prepare and issue inspection reports for static pressure equipment and ensure the same is received and reviewed by all concerned.
12. Ensure that inspection Contractors services are carried out according to requirements, regulations and specifications.
13. Maintain records of static pressure equipment history and ensure that all equipment data are updated and well- organized for easy reference.
14. Perform other related duties as assigned by the Supervisor Inspection.
Reliable and safe operations of static pressure equipment; accurate implementation of Supervisor Inspection directions and Inspection plans and strategies, and timely reporting on contracts and contractors’ performances and corrective actions in place and followed in case of discrepancies.
Static pressure equipment inspection tools and instruments.