| JOB TITLE:
ESTIMATOR ‐ MECHANICAL
Estimator / Engineer
Estimation and Proposals
Chief Engineer / Estimator
The Mechanical Estimator of the department whose dedicated functions is to prepare estimates for any
mechanical works needed for the bid proposal.
1. Must be a graduate in Mechanical Engineering (BSME).
2. Familiar with Estimating Works.
3. Familiar with Mechanical‐Piping, HVAC and Plumbing materials/ Equipment and their related bulk materials.
4. With basic knowledge in related Civil & Electrical Works for coordination purposes.
5. Can interpret drawings and scope of works correctly.
6. Can prepare Material Take‐Offs (M.T.O)/ Bill of Quantities (B.O.Q) with correct description.
7. Can allocate man‐hours and prices from M.T.O/B.O.Q correctly.
8. Can coordinate with vendors/ Suppliers and Client smartly.
9. Familiar with work activities and can prepare work schedule.
10. With knowledge in manpower distribution (Direct & Indirect) and Equipment schedule
11. With background in construction, Design and Engineering works.
12. Familiar with materials, Tools and Equipment required for the execution or related works
13. Minimum of 3‐5 years experience in estimating works.
14. Preferably with Saudi Arabia Experience in Aramco Projects.
15. Familiar in the industrial codes, standards and practices commonly used locally and worldwide.
16. Possessed good command of English communication both oral and writing.
17. Has the ability to handle Technical and Commercial clarification, negotiation and decision making on his work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for the Mechanical estimate portion of the bid proposal
2. Prepare work estimate sheets for material and man‐hours.
3. Prepare inquiry for materials and equipments to vendors and suppliers.
4. Coordinates with vendors and suppliers any queries for technical specifications of materials and equipment.
5. Assist for the Technical requirement of the bid proposal.
1. Reports directly to the Chief Engineer/ Estimator.
2. Coordinates with other disciplines Mechanical related works.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a
reputable College or University.
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Preferably licensed Mechanical
TRAININGS: WORK CONDITIONS:
Can work with less supervision and under pressure.
MINIMUM – 27 years old
MAXIMUM – 35 years old
DRIVING SKILLS: YES … NO 5
Good skills with experience using Microsoft excel, word
processing and database applications.
Final Interview will be on June 26, 2012, Please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or text us at +639398149219 for inquiry.