|please email your updated resume at email@example.com
call 484-2577/0928-7234759 look for Ms. Angie
SKILL CODE: CLASSIFICATION:
Operation Suptdt/ Operations manager
Responsible for daily activities of planning of equipment maintenance and overseeing the work of
maintenance staff to ensure safe and efficient operations.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Directing the daily activities to the mechanics and other technecians and upkeep of equipment needed
and maintain the facility safe and clean.
2. Supervise the workshop repair and preventive maintenance (PM).
3. Keep and maintain the records of daily and monthly maintenance reports.
4. Ensure that the equipment and vehicles are in good condition before dispatching to site or end user.
Service sticker is post on the vehicle with the date next service.
5. In‐charge for training and implementing the safety issues.
6. Carrying regular inspection of equipment as per standards.
7. Preparing the spare parts and materials requisition.
8. Responsible for the cleanliness and orderliness of the workshop and equipment yard.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Complies with the highest level of safety at workshop and site to avoid any type of accidents.
Minimum of (5) years work experience as Maintenance or
Workshop Supervisor for equipment workshop.
Must be familiar to all types of equipment engine
specifications and equipment agency’s standards.
Middle East experience is an advantage.
OTHER SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
1. With good communication, interpersonal
skills and good command in English language.
Must have varied and actual experience in
repair and maintenance with various training
2. Formal training may be considered as
substitution for experience requirements
with basic computer skills and the ability to
Graduate or equivalent or Diploma
Diploma ( Auto mobile )
LICENSES:2/2 | P a g e
TRAININGS: WORK CONDITIONS:
Can work with less supervision and under pressure.
MINIMUM – 30 years old
MAXIMUM – 40 years old
DRIVING SKILLS: YES ; NO …
Physically strong and healthy.
Microsoft Excel, Word and Power
Final Interview will be on June 26, 2012, Please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or text us at +639398149219 for inquiry.