Responsible for full time and continuous safety coverage and monitoring @ work site.
1. To be responsible in advising project management on the proper implementation of the Loss
Prevention Program (LPP) or Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Program.
2. To report to appropriate authority any concern, deviation and hazards which have been discovered,
recognized and evaluated and which may adversely or negatively affect company operation.
3. To coordinate with the client’s safety representative on matters necessary for the proper
implementation of the LPP/HSE Program.
4. To facilitate in ensuring full compliance to all applicable codes and standards, as well as guidelines set
by the LLP/HSE Plan for a particular worksite or project site.
5. To set as an example to in the compliance and performance of the LPP/ HSE Program.
6. To advise and facilitate obligation from the client’s safety supervisor in corrective actions and
measures necessary to carry out the proper implementation of the LPP/HSE Program to its fullest
7. To provide guidance, advice and assistance to site superiors in the implementation of the LPP / HSE
8. To facilitate in ensuring that habitual safety violators are reported and given the appropriate
disciplinary action by the concerned department, in accordance with approved company and worksite
rules & regulations, and disciplinary action procedure.
9. To maintain relative HSE statistical files, data and published HSE literatures, promotions and
nformation necessary for the implementation of the LPP / HSE Program.
10. To carry out regular and frequent HSE inspections and audits, in addition to official inspections
required by Clients to particular assigned worksite.
11. To bring to the management attention all evaluated defects and deficiencies to the conformance of
the LPP / HSE program in order to facilitate resolution and subsequent HSE compliance.
12. To conduct, participate and/or report in job safety meetings such as Toolbox meetings and Contractor
progress meetings, etc.
13. To share knowledge and experiences as a tool for educating company personnel as well as learn from
14. To coordinate and conduct safety training’s in accordance with the Loss Prevention/HSE Program of
the project and Client’s requirements.
15. To coordinate first aid, fire, medical and other HSE related rescue operations and facilitate efficient
execution of Emergency Response.
16. To investigate all accidents, injuries, fires, property damage, and other safety related incidents, issues
or disseminates required reports and ensures that recommended preventive measures are carried
17. To evaluate the necessity of acquiring safety equipment and facilitate in ensuring equipment meet
applicable standards during procurement.
18. To check/advise proper usage and maintenance of HSE related protective equipment and evaluate
effectiveness to particular job task or activity.
19. To encourage all personnel to perform safety consciousness during safety toolbox meetings and to
suggest ways of improving safety as well as preventing loss and damage to equipments and materials.
20. To facilitate in ensuring that any equipment on site is suitable and provided with necessary valid
certificate and to draw management attention to any defect or deficiency.
21. To keep abreast with new laws, directives & standards and other development in the field of Safety,
Health & Environment.
22. To perform all other functions and responsibilities relative to HSE which be assigned intermittently by
the Safety Manager.
Minimum Work Experience
• Minimum at least 2 years working knowledge in HSE
in Oil & Gas Industry
OTHER SKILLS COMPETENCIES:
• Advance knowledge of written and
spoken in English.
ƒ College graduate of Bachelor
course / college level with
ƒ Certificate in OSHA /
ƒ Approved Saudi Aramco
Contractor Safety Officer
ƒ Membership in
• Basic in
al Health &
• Fire &
• First Aid
Can work with minimal supervision and under pressure.
MINIMUM – 27 years old
MAXIMUM – 40 years old
DRIVING SKILLS: YES ; NO …
Physically strong and healthy.
Microsoft Excel, MS Word, Windows