The chamber maid /House keeper candidate must be qualified to perform the following tasks;
1. Clean and make up the hotel room and maintain the decor to a high
standard. (Must be able to clean 11 rooms per 8 hour shift)
2. Clean and maintain the decor the hotel’s public areas, this is made up of
the Lounge, the Bar, the Games area, the Restaurant and the Rest Rooms.
3. Clean and maintain the décor of the Pool Deck area.
4. Clean the Hotel kitchen and assistant in maintaining order during a dinner
or lunch service.
5. Able to inspect the Hotel’s equipment and fittings and report to the
maintenance department if any items need repairing or replacing.
6. Able to operate laundry equipment (washing machine and driers)
7. Removal of stain from hotel linen.
7. Ironing of hotel Linen.
8. Assist with the breakfast service. (Training will be given to inexperienced
9 Not withstanding the duties mentioned above the candidate may be called
upon to carry out other duties that the Employer may deemed reasonable.
Interested candidates, please send resume and whole body photo to:
Address: Unit A & B. Grayline Ventures & Magt Bldg.#14 Arayat St. Mandaluyong City
LOOK FOR Ms. Kim