Job Information - Communication Engineer II (JATCO2)
Al Jehat Company
Job Description and Requirements
Al Jehat Company (JATCO) was registered in Dammam in September 1975. Formed as a specialist surveying and mapping organization, Al Jehat Company has expanded over the past three decades into various disciplines with an emphasis on high technology products and services. Information Technology, Training and Specialist Manpower Services are now an integral part of the company's business. Al Jehat Company is active throughout the Middle East employing in excess of 600 professional and technical staff.
Communication Engineer II
• Possess extensive experience with LAN/WAN/WLAN/Hardware/Software and security
• Holding CISCO and Juniper certifications as Network engineer, securing Network, Wireless Configuration and Installation and Voice over IP technology
• Design, Coordiante and participate in the connectivity of YASREF Co. remote sites (Dammam, Yandbu & Riyadh data center)
• Support the implementation of temporary and permanent Design packages for Data Center Construction.
• Support and manage the LAN/WAN/WLAN/Hardware/Software and Security for temporary & permanent Premises
• Develop and implement solutions aiming to connect travelers’ employees to corporate network remotely
• Handling operation, maintenance and monitoring of deployed network appliances
• Apply and ensure all security measures over YASREF Co. LAN/WANWLAN and internet connections.
Be engaged and please spread! Thanks
No Placement fee, No Processing fee, No Salary deduction through EDI-STAFFBUILDERS International Inc.
Applicants who encode their resumes to our database receive higher chances of getting hired. Your resume will be available to more than 400 recruitment agencies. At kung qualified ka, makakatangap ka ng tawag at job offers sa kanila.
Sa 10 minutes na pagencode ng resume mo, mas madaming opportunities ang haharapin mo.