No placement fee will be collected. For Manpower Pooling Only. No Fees shall be collected from the Applicant. "BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS"
Watch video on how to apply
Interested to apply but don't have an account? Watch Video on How to Register.
The Workabroad.ph resume format is the standard format acceptable to all recruitment agecies. Make sure you encode your resume to our database.
THIS JOB POSTING HAS ALREADY EXPIRED.
Job Information - Budget & Reporting Analyst (JATCO2)
Al Jehat Company
Job Description and Requirements
Al Jehat Company (JATCO) was registered in Dammam in September 1975. Formed as a specialist surveying and mapping organization, Al Jehat Company has expanded over the past three decades into various disciplines with an emphasis on high technology products and services. Information Technology, Training and Specialist Manpower Services are now an integral part of the company's business. Al Jehat Company is active throughout the Middle East employing in excess of 600 professional and technical staff.
Budget & Reporting Analyst
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance.
• CMA or CPA is preferred
• Strong oral and written skills in English language
• Prior experience with budgeting, forecasting and costing.
• Oil and Gas experience is preferred
• SAP FICO experience is preferred
• Competent Skill in MS office
• Support annual budget planning activities and submissions by preparing budget preparation guidelines and templates consolidate all organizations budgets for review
• Prepare and administer budget transfer
Be engaged and please spread! Thanks
No Placement fee, No Processing fee, No Salary deduction through EDI-STAFFBUILDERS International Inc.
Applicants who encode their resumes to our database receive higher chances of getting hired. Your resume will be available to more than 400 recruitment agencies. At kung qualified ka, makakatangap ka ng tawag at job offers sa kanila.
Sa 10 minutes na pagencode ng resume mo, mas madaming opportunities ang haharapin mo.