Technical Jobs in KSA. Top Salary!
Water Treatment Supervisor
Ikon is a full service overseas recruitment agency. We only work with the best employers in Macau, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, the Middle East as well as the rest of the world. Ikon's clients range from Hospitality to Medical to Technical.
- Plan, direct, coordinate and review the operation and maintenance of the water treatment plant; meet with staff to identify and resolve problems; assign work activities; monitor work flow; review and evaluate the works, methods and procedures to ensure that correct, efficient, cost effective and safe work procedures are followed to ensure adequate drinking water supply for human consumption.
- Schedules and coordinates activities concerned with treatment and processing of drinking water.
- Assigns personnel to shifts to operate water wells, reverse osmosis, filtering, chemical treatment and evaporation ponds and other plants utilities.
- Determines action to be taken in event of emergencies such as machine, equipment or power failure, or need to clean the sludge from the evaporation ponds.
- Prepares plans and specifications for new equipment or modification of existing equipment to affect increased operational capacity or efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree with major course work in Microbiology, Chemistry, Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or a closely related field related to water treatment.
- Work requires the ability to read technical manuals, operations manuals, data specification sheets, reports and memos.
- Work requires the ability to perform general algebra calculations and chemistry include determining chemicals and chlorine dosing, liquid volumes , pump/motor efficiencies, etc. and be able to apply the knowledge to the water treatment process.
- Work requires the ability to write reports, performance evaluations, procedures, proposals, bids, and technical manuals.
The position offers an attractive compensation and benefits package to the right candidate. This is your opportunity to be a part of the OFW workforce!
Qualified applicants are invited to register online or walk-in!
Submit: Comprehensive Resume with detailed job experience, 2x2 pictures, whole body picture in business attire, valid passport, experience certificates, diploma and TOR
To Register Online (24 x 7 x 365): www.ikonlink.com
Business hours: 9AM-5PM
Ikon Solutions Asia, Inc.
8th Floor ALGO Center
162 Leviste, Salcedo Village
Makati City 1227
Beware of Illegal Recruiters | No Fees to be Collected