SEVEN OCEAN INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER CORPORATION
Unit 908 Pearl of the Orient 1240 Roxas Blvd., Ermita Manila
Call us @ 3549894, 5212241 or email us @ Sevenocean2001@ymail.com
In-charge of the CAD/Architectural division to perform duties related to internal and external projects.
• Involve in design proposal, elevation treatment, spatial layout and development of design schemes.
• Undertake design, presentation, and 3D drawings
• Attending meeting with client on design matters.
• Undertake design development and detailed design.
• Preparation of tender details
• Undertake project coordination and contract administration works.
• Attending site/project meetings with client, consultants and contractors
Duties & responsibilities:
• Computer-aided design (CAD) utilizes computer-aided design systems to create technical drawings for infrastructure, building & residential construction, product manufacturing and interior design.
• Create detailed schematics that are utilized in the construction and manufacturing of detailed technical drawings incorporate the input of engineers, architectural and surveyors and can specify dimensions, codes, materials and production methods.
• Prepare structural designs for new construction under the direction of a project manager.
• Coordinate the collection of data and incorporate this information into drawings, schematics and maps incoordination architects, engineers, surveyors and workers while preparing and presenting their drawings.
• Collect construction site reports, analyze building codes and make weight, volume and stress calculations for the materials to be used including lay out for interiors, draw landscaping and represent the project manager at the construction site.
• Degree in Architecture
• Good design flair, creative, resourceful
• Committed, independent and diligent 5 years working experience
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop, 3Dmax, and Microsoft Office will be an advantage.
• Good verbal & written communication skills
• Male, 25-35 years old
Screening is being conducted between 9am-6pm Weekdays, 9am-12pm Saturdays. If you have friend/colluegues, please refer it to us or tell them to apply personally and bring their original documents. For more information, feel free to contact Mr. Bert to any of the contact details specified above.
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY! NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED! BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS!