Investigates accidents and advises preventive measures. Studies imminent threats within the work facility. Conducts activities that promote security and administer safety training. Conducts safety inspections, makes incident records, and safety compliance reports. Understands important regulations and is familiar with Aramco safety standards. Familiarity with HSE international standards.
- Ensures that company personnel observe and follows established safety guidelines.
- Attends regular department meetings to remain in line with comprehensive safety practices of the company.
- Assists in the organization of awareness campaigns regarding safety, such as training and workshops for occupational safety, fire safety, etc.
- Identify potential hazards and assess risks to any activities at the job site and develop a techniques to control hazardous condition.
- Implementing work permit system and ensure that all the guideline are followed.
- Maintaining proper housekeeping before and after work execution.
- Preparation of Safety Plan and Safety Procedure
- Conduct electrical safety inspection.
- Conduct installation safety inspection
- Coordination with the QA/QC and project manager
MAJOR ADVANTAGE :
Saudi Aramco certification as a Safety Officer/Inspector.
OSHA Training certification
Please visit or call ASMACS office @
426 Bulalakaw St. Plainview Mandaluyong City
Tel. Nos. 4774406
Email Address: email@example.com