Senior Inspector Engineer: PIPING
1. Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 5 years experience in Refining or Parochial plants.
2. Certified API 510 & Certified RBI 580 & RBI 579.
3. Have in depth knowledge with RBI program.
1. Perform Risk Base Inspection as per API 581 & API 579 Requiremnts.
2. Perform internal and external Inspection of Plant Piping and equipment in accordance with the applicable procedures, codes and standards
for conditon assessment.
3. Perform welding Inspection of Plant Piping & Equipments.
4. Perform Inspection of paints & coatings.
5. Generate recommendations as necessary to maintain service integrity of Plant Piping and equipment.
6. Determine corrosion rates and remaining life of pressure containing components.
7. Establish Inspection intervals in accordance with the applicable API and other governing standards.
8. Coordinate, Plan & schedule day-to-day inspection related work directions on existing facilities.
9. Ensure that plant reports are properly maintained for future records.
10. Ensure that materials of construction are proper for the intended services.
11. Ensure that work perform as per Company standards.