· He shall be qualified as a minimum to O.N.C. level in one of the engineering disciplines.
· He shall have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Planner/ Scheduler and Estimator, 3 years of which will have been in the offshore oil and gas industry.
He shall be fully conversant with the PS-5 networking system.
· Direct responsible to the Construction Superintendent.
· He shall base with the Company site representative (C.S.R.) to prepare the next day’s plan of construction activities based on the Campaign Plan Activity details and previous work to date. In conjunction with the Administrator he shall in preparing the CSR’s daily progress report.
· He shall monitor the progress of all work activities identifying the necessity for rescheduling if necessary.
· He shall update the completion status of individual job cards and overall status of the work.
· He shall verify the resources and materials utilized against each Campaign Plan Activity and the work as a whole. This shall be recorded in the CSR’s daily report.
· He shall be required to record minutes of all project co-ordination meetings. In addition he will maintain a daily man-hour expenditure report which will form the basis to the weekly report.