· Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Management/Engineering with at least 10 years of experience in senior management level of medium or large companies.
· To demonstrate management ownership and commitment of HSE by providing consistent and continuous focus and support to the line.
· To represent the company at all client HSE meetings and actively lead all serious (Cat B & above) HSE Incident investigations.
· To ensure the minimization of wastage by focusing subordinates attention on quality standards.
· To coordinate subordinates budget proposals for next year and after approvals assist them in the management process of same.
· Ensure that subordinates provide adequate and timely information to the Planning Manager ensuring that the Integrated planning process is able to assist in minimizing costs and maximizing efficiencies for the company.
· Reporting the reasons for deviations of ‘Planned vs. Actual’ for teams activities at the monthly performance meeting.
· Ensure that all projects performed by subordinates are adequately resource so that they can be completed to the specifications of the contract (Safety, Quality, Cost & Time), at all times minimizing re work.
· Set and agree annual goals and targets for each subordinate, thereafter monitoring, assessing and discussing individual’s annual performance.
· Perform a skills gap analysis for individuals, identifying a specific training and exposure program for each ‘noted’ person’s with team.
· Competent in applications of Primavera 3 management tools software.
· Ability to read, interpret and implement Work Pack activities.