|This document is a general job description for very experienced employees to be hired to support Commissioning and Ramp-up (CRU) of the Koniambo Nickel SAS’s US$5 billion nickel mine and processing plant. During these phases (CRU) that commence during 2012, it is likely that the work to be done may evolve during the course of their assignment that is why we have preferred to develop a shorter job description.
NATURE AND SCOPE OF POSITION
These experienced personnel must have significant knowledge and background to be able to quickly integrate into existing teams, perform the work and provide practical support to those teams throughout the entire KNS facilities.
1. Always give first consideration to health and safety (of the individual, of all team members, and of any third parties),
2. Understand KNS values and demonstrate appropriate behaviours,
3. Under all circumstances, understand and follow all KNS policies and procedures,
4. Responsible to assist in the revision of the CRU plan and schedule to meet the CRU objectives,
5. Adhering to the Project and Area Work Breakdown Structure (WBS),
6. Preparing (CPM) Critical Path Method, logic networks, what-if scenarios in Primavera P6
7. Responsible for ensuring that all applicable standards procedures and systems for project planning and scheduling are followed,
8. Responsible for the planning progress covering the CRU progress and productivity reporting for work areas assigned,
9. Assist in the integration of the CRU team’s area plans and schedules into the Project master schedule,
10. Produce and distribute reports on a weekly / monthly basis for progress updating,
11. Perform schedule assessment and reports that include the trends and changes per assigned area,
12. Also responsible for
a. All aspects of the planning and scheduling for all designated areas. Consistent methods / procedures, compliance with the contract, schedule assurance and team work.
b. Perform periodic project schedule risk analysis within areas assigned.
13. Be flexible and able to adapt to changing and often difficult circumstances including changing assignments of responsibilities, shift schedules, and work teams.
University degree in a technical field or other relevant discipline or relevant experience. A minimum of 2 years relevant industry experience including involvement in and exposure to all areas of Project Controls, specifically planning and reporting Intermediate to high proficiency level in Primavera Planning software and other applicable tools, including MS Project, Excel and Word Knowledge of French language is an asset. Critical competencies:
Listening, Understanding and Responding
Superior Results Focused
Ability to follow processes rigorously
Positive at all times
Low to Medium (site visits).
Office, in-plant or control room, Overtime work.
High stress situations resulting from participation in an extended period of Commissioning and Ramp-up of a very large facility
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: email@example.com
NO PLACEMENT FEE, NO PROCESSING FEE, NO MEDICAL FEE
TWO (2) MONTHS WAITING ALLOWANCE WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE SELECTED WORKERS.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL US:
LOUIS INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER
3rd Floor RCH Building 673 BOni Avenue
Tel. nos. 5317978/ 4773520
CP # : 09178502023