| - You are responsible for tidiness and safety within the areas you are working in and the carpentry.
- You are responsible to ensure, on daily basis, that the floors are clear from tool and equipment, all safety actions are taken.
- You are responsible for wall and floor installations, carpentry and paint work in the store.
· . Do a lighting round twice a week to change all burned bulbs.
- Maintain good relationship with the workshop leader and meet with him weekly to follow-up on pending issues, get updates, new information and future plans.
- Make an inventory checklist on the tools on hand and submit the checklist to for acknowledgment by the com & in manager.
-Work on the planning & implementation of the assigned jobs as per the Commercial action plan.
-Must have at least 2 yrs.experience.
-Interested applicants may send their resume ro email@example.com