• You are responsible to support the Showroom and Self Serve warehouse areas and focus on home furnishing solutions.
· Coordinate with the 2nd interior designer and the sales department when new items arriving, and arrange a plan together to display those items.
· Develop actions needed to be taken in order to improve your area and follow up on the results.
• Follow up on the sales results of each HFB, and provide the support needed.
• You are responsible to ensure, on daily basis, that all Medias are organized, the floors are clear from tool and equipment, all safety actions are taken.
• Check for missing accessories and propping, make a list of these items and replace them with new ones.
• You are responsible to improve the layout in your areas of responsibility in order to create a good overview and visual impact and to provide an easy buying process for our customers.
• Work with all the colleagues to ensure that the store is always in shape as new
• Check for stock availability with the sales department before taking any items for display.
• Ensure that all communications are not torn and have no pen or pencil marks on them.
• Check for any missing communication and take necessary action.
• You are responsible for the maintenance of the visual impression and up to date appearance
• Make visual check of all the sales areas of your responsibility, on daily basis before store opening, and ensure that these areas are well maintained and that the store is ready to receive customers.
• Prepare an inventory checklist on the tools in hand, and submit the checklist for acknowledgment to the 2nd interior designer.
• Create an action plan for your area of responsibility and communicate it to the 2nd interior designer & colleagues.
• Maintain good relationship with the 1st and 2nd interior designers and meet with them weekly to follow-up on pending issues, get updates, new information and future plans.
• In coordination with the 2nd interior designer, meet the different HFBs group leaders on periodic basis and walk together through the areas and review all medias and commercial message treatment, display techniques including sales steering and the price and quality ladder and product communication, hot spots, price ladder, commercial lighting and customer flow analysis.
· Refer to the Commercial Calendar of activities, if required, and discus potential improvements with the concerned managers and group leaders.
· You are responsible to update your HFB area layout on Auto CAD when required.
· Review the visitors questions and take action on the 10 most frequently asked questions.
• Review the customer flow and take corrective action.