BARISTA / COFFEE MAKER / WAITER
Nature of Job: Baristas are the one responsible in making and mixing different varieties of coffee in a coffee shop. They are responsible in serving hot or cold coffee, depending on the customer’s desire.
- Making delicious and relaxing coffee.
- Make different variety of coffee such as latte, espresso, brewed and other coffee mixes
- Make coffee presentations.
- Ask for orders and ask the customer’s desired coffee.
- Make coffees according to customer’s order
- Serve hot or cold coffee to customers.
Skills and Competency Requirements:
- Must know how to mix, make and invent different varieties of coffee.
- Know how make and designs appealing presentations on coffee.
- Knowledge in good customer service.
- Must have knowledge and skills on different variety of coffee.
- Know how to make hot and cold variety of coffee.
- Knowledge in using different coffee equipments like coffee makers and espresso.
- Must have good communication skills
· Detailed resume with photo in MS Word format
· Certificates (Training, Employment, etc…) – if available
· Diploma – if available
· Passport & NBI – if available
Please send the above requirements through email ( email@example.com ) and visit us to the address below for the interview schedule.
MONDAY - FRIDAY / 10AM - 6PM
SATURDAY / 10AM - 2PM
Look for Ms. Rea / 0921-3620283 / 0916-3593855
M.S. BRAIN’S INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES INC.
P.O.E.A. LIC. 059-LB-062410-R
G/F, Gedisco Bldg. 1562 B. A. Mabini St. cor. P. Gil Ermita Mnl.
Tel. No.: 522-5994 / 521-9050 / 524-4489
* FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY * NO FEES SHALL BE COLLECTED FROM THE APPLICANTS * BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS *