GS ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION
is in need of ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
for their HEAD OFFICE in SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
· Male or Female, below 45 yrs old
· Must have at least 7 yrs ABROAD working experience in PLANT CONSTRUCTION (i.e. Oil and Gas, Petrochem, Refinery Project) and DESIGN PROJECT.
· Graduate of BS or above degree in ELECTRICAL Engineering.
· Knowledgeable in power system and other design calculations (preferably with ETAP and PTW), MV and LV switchgear, equipment sizing, RFQs and specifications, hazardous area classification, radio, PA/GA, LAN, electrical layout in 3D environment. (PDS/PDMS) & SP Electrical.
· Familiar with applicable design standards in Electrical Design and applicable accessories such as IEC, BS, API, NFPA, NEC, IEEE, NACE, ICAO, etc.
· With good command in English both oral and written.
· Computer Literate (i.e. MS Office Applications, Networking, troubleshooting, etc.)
· Responsible for preparation of equipment/material specification, calculation report of equipment and cable, data sheets, requisition for quotation, technical bid evaluation, purchase order.
· Checking and reviewing of construction drawings such as power, lighting, grounding, communication, heat tracing, cathodic protection, fire alarm & Gas system, cable connection schedule and typical installation details.
· Responsible for performing vendor print check, technical clarification meeting and coordination with client, vendor and other discipline.
** NO PLACEMENT FEE **
2nd Flr. 1963 Taft Ave., Malate, Manila
POEA License: 102-LB-080310-R
536-4939 / 254-7670
0917-5960449 / 0917-777051 / 0908-8874712
** Please send your resume in word or PDF format, employment certificates, abroad trainings and licenses (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org and
email@example.com for possible line-up.
** You may also visit our office located at 2nd Flr. 1963 Taft Ave., Malate, Manila (near LRT Quirino Station, besides Natasha and Philippine National Bank).
** Preselected applicants may receive a call and text from our technical evaluator as confirmation of your availability and for your schedule of client’s personal interview.
** Strictly for Filipino applicants.
** Applicants who do not meet the above qualifications need not to apply.