GS ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION
is in need of PIPING DESIGN ENGINEER
for their HEAD OFFICE in SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
· Male or Female, below 45 yrs old
· Must have at least 5 yrs ABROAD working experience in PLANT CONSTRUCTION (i.e. Oil and Gas, Petrochem, Refinery Project) and DESIGN PROJECT.
· Graduate of BS or above degree in MECHANICAL Engineering.
· With good knowledge in applicable design standards and accessories such as B31.1, B31.3, B31.4 and B31.8,
· Familiar with 3D modeling tools like CAESAR II, PDS/PDMS piping equipment modeling including piping routing, extraction of isometrics, piping GAD and support drawings.
· With good command in English both oral and written.
· Computer Literate (i.e. MS Office Applications, Networking, troubleshooting, etc.)
· Responsible for preparing piping specification, reviewing 3D model and construction drawings such as piping G/A drawings, isometric, tracing and support.
· Preparation of contractual documents, vendor drawings and data.
· Worked on pipe stress analysis problems (both static and dynamic).
** NO PLACEMENT FEE **
2nd Flr. 1963 Taft Ave., Malate, Manila
POEA License: 102-LB-080310-R
536-4939 / 254-7670
0917-5960449 / 0917-777051 / 0908-8874712
** Please send your resume in word or PDF format, employment certificates, abroad trainings and licenses (if any) to email@example.com and
firstname.lastname@example.org for possible line-up.
** You may also visit our office located at 2nd Flr. 1963 Taft Ave., Malate, Manila (near LRT Quirino Station, besides Natasha and Philippine National Bank).
** Preselected applicants may receive a call and text from our technical evaluator as confirmation of your availability and for your schedule of client’s personal interview.
** Strictly for Filipino applicants.
** Applicants who do not meet the above qualifications need not to apply.