• Male, 23 - 50 years old.
• Candidates must possess at least a High School Diploma / Short Course Certificate or equivalent.
• At least 5 yeasrs verifiable experience in Oil & Gas Industry or related field is required for this position.
• 70 full time positions available.
• Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems, pipe supports, and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment for steam, hot water, heating, cooling, lubricating, sprinkling, and industrial production and processing systems, applying knowledge of system operation, and following blueprints: Selects type and size of pipe, and related materials and equipment, such as supports, hangers, and hydraulic cylinders, according to specifications.
• Inspects work site to determine presence of obstructions and to ascertain that holes cut for pipe will not cause structural weakness.
• Secures pipes to structure with brackets, clamps, and hangers, using handtools and power tools.
• Installs and maintains hydraulic and pneumatic components of machines and equipment, such as pumps and cylinders, using handtools.
Final interview will be conduct on July 21, 2012 at 6:30 am via skype
All interested applicants must report to our office for preliminary interview and for evaluation
Kindly bring the following documents in 2 sets:
Updated resume (with full job description)
Original employment certificate and training certificate
Office address 1426 leon guinto st malate manila (between apacible st and escoda st)
from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm from monday to friday
Applicants who encode their resumes to our database receive higher chances of getting hired. Your resume will be available to more than 400 recruitment agencies. At kung qualified ka, makakatangap ka ng tawag at job offers sa kanila.
Sa 10 minutes na pagencode ng resume mo, mas madaming opportunities ang haharapin mo.