Job Information - Certified Ironworker (Steel Erector) - No Placement Fee
Flint Energy Services Ltd.
Jul 21, 2012 - Jul 21, 2012
USD 38 - USD 42 per hour
Job Description and Requirements
• Male or Female, 23 - 40 years old.
• Candidates must possess at least a High School Diploma / Short Course Certificate or equivalent.
• At least 5 years verifiable experience in any related field is required for this position.
• 60 full time positions available.
• Read blueprints and manuals. Also maintain electrical tools and calibration instruments.
• Erect and install scaffolding, construction cranes, derricks and other hoisting equipment.
• Understanding of safe work practices and the knowledge to safely operate the tools of the trade.
• Position steel units, align holes and insert temporary bolts
Final interview will be conduct on July 21, 2012 at 6:30 am via skype
All interested applicants must report to our office for preliminary interview and for evaluation
Kindly bring the following documents in 2 sets:
Updated resume (with full job description)
Original employment certificate and training certificate
Office address 1426 leon guinto st malate manila (between apacible st and escoda st)
from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm from monday to friday
Applicants who encode their resumes to our database receive higher chances of getting hired. Your resume will be available to more than 400 recruitment agencies. At kung qualified ka, makakatangap ka ng tawag at job offers sa kanila.
Sa 10 minutes na pagencode ng resume mo, mas madaming opportunities ang haharapin mo.