For over 45 years, Tiger Calcium has been meeting North America’s demand for calcium chloride. As one of the few companies that mines, manufactures, supplies and applies premium calcium chloride, we have grown as a leader in our field, specializing in Road De-icing / Anti-icing, Dust Control / Road Stabilization and Oilfield / Drilling Fluids.
EMPLOYER’S FINAL INTERVIEW – OCTOBER 17, 2012
Millwrights are an essential skilled worker who valuable to the industrial sector of the economy where they maintain or construct industrial machinery, assemble, and dissemble machinery plants and various other industrial settings required for production.
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Generally responsible for the assembly and maintenance of machinery manufacturing
• Dissembling of machines scheduled for replacement or moved to a new location
• Performing routine scheduled maintenance
• Repairing broken or malfunctioning machines
• Millwright's specific job duties will often vary from day to day depending on need
• Requires thorough knowledge of the load-bearing capabilities of the equipment
• Understanding of blueprints and technical instructions able to read blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
• Use of hand and power tools to direct workers of lathes, milling machines and grinders may be required to make customized parts or repairs.
• Required to move, assemble and install machinery and equipment such as shafting, precision bearings, gear boxes, motors, mechanical clutches, conveyors, and tram rails, using hoists, pulleys, dollies, rollers, and trucks.
• Involved in routine tasks, such as lubrication of machinery, bearing replacement, seal replacement, cleaning of parts during an overhaul and preventative maintenance
• Require working within precise limits or standards of accuracyat heights without fear
• Logical step-by-step procedures in work; planning, solving problems and decision-making based on quantifiable information
• Work with a wide array of precision tools, such as vernier calipers, micrometers, dial indicators, levels, gauge blocks, and optical and laser alignment tooling.
• Skills to assemble and maintain machinery
• Skilled in operating electronics and computers to diagnose and repair machines Communication skills to work with supervisors and machine operators
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions
• Ability to get along well with others
• Industriousness; physical strength and agility
• Good health, physical condition commensurate with the duties of the position.
• Must be able to work under pressure in some situations
• Must be able to meet all safety requirements and applicable safety policies
• Work overtime as required
• 3-5 Years of verifiable industrial maintenance experience
• Demonstrated knowledge and skills
• basic hydraulics, pneumatics, reading hydraulic schematics, fabrication, cutting with a torch, welding with arc welder, reading tap charts, basic layout, blueprint reading, precision measurement, knowledge of bearings, chains, sprockets, troubleshooting, precision alignment of motors and couplings and computer skills
• Troubleshoot, install, align, dismantle, repair and maintain industrial machinery and mechanical equipment for improved reliability and up-time.
NO PLACEMENT FEE – NO PROCESSING FEE – NO SALARY DEDUCTION
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY * NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED * BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS
You may apply personally at:
STAFFHOUSE INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES
Suite 402 Public Safety Mutual Benefit Fund Inc. (PSMBFI) Bldg.
318 Boni Serrano Ave. (Santolan Rd.) cor 1st St. (Beside Camp Crame Gate 2)
West Crame, San Juan
Tel. No.: 410-1234
And bring 2 sets of the following:
1.Resume with detailed job description
2.Diploma & TOR
3. Employment & Training Certificates
4.Two pcs. 2x2 photos
Or email your resume (MS Word format) at firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate “resume” & position applied for in SUBJECT LINE).
Visit our website at www.staffhouse.com and apply online.