For over 45 years, Tiger Calcium has been meeting North America’s demand for calcium chloride. As one of the few companies that mines, manufactures, supplies and applies premium calcium chloride, we have grown as a leader in our field, specializing in Road De-icing / Anti-icing, Dust Control / Road Stabilization and Oilfield / Drilling Fluids.
EMPLOYER’S FINAL INTERVIEW – OCTOBER 17, 2012
HEAVY DUTY MECHANICS
Reporting to the Shop Foreman the mechanics main responsibility is to be able to diagnose and complete repairs on all company heavy equipment .
Essential duties and responsibilities
· Diagnose & complete repairs on all company equipment
· Confer with Shop Foreman regarding all repairs and the extent of repairs necessary
· Order material/parts required to complete repairs from parts department
· Ensure that repairs remain inside budget requirements
· Responsible to ensure all work is completed in a safe manner
· Perform work in either shop or outdoor construction site settings
· Work with other shop of field personnel
· Act in a courteous manner in order to project a positive company image
· Assist with other duties as required from time to time
· Willing to learn and take direction
· Must be able to communicate well with co-workers
· Must be able to work under pressure in some situations
· Must be able to meet all safety requirements and applicable safety policies
· Work overtime as required
Previous work experience an asset
· Red Seal Heavy Duty Mechanic Certification (inter-provincial seal preferred)
NO PLACEMENT FEE – NO PROCESSING FEE – NO SALARY DEDUCTION
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY * NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED * BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS
You may apply personally at:
STAFFHOUSE INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES
Suite 402 Public Safety Mutual Benefit Fund Inc. (PSMBFI) Bldg.
318 Boni Serrano Ave. (Santolan Rd.) cor 1st St. (Beside Camp Crame Gate 2)
West Crame, San Juan
Tel. No.: 410-1234
And bring 2 sets of the following:
1.Resume with detailed job description
2.Diploma & TOR
3. Employment & Training Certificates
4.Two pcs. 2x2 photos
Or email your resume (MS Word format) at email@example.com (indicate “resume” & position applied for in SUBJECT LINE).
Visit our website at www.staffhouse.com and apply online.