Don’t Miss This Opportunities!!!
to work at 5 Star Hotels at Makkah
Our client seeks suitable candidates for the position of:
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Scope and general purpose of Job:
To perform all duties within the scope of the concierge department, as assigned by Front Office Manager / Asst. Front Office Manager in accordance with the departmental standards.
· To be aware of all hotel activities and the layout of the hotel
· To services to guest at personal level assisting them with their requirements within the company rules and regulations
· To handle Guest mail, take telephone messages, and ensure that all mails and messages are distributed promptly and efficiently as per the departmental procedures
· To handle receipt and distribution of incoming packages and periodically send unclaimed mail back to sender
· To ensure that there's an up-to-date, extensive selection of booklets, guides, maps and brochures for tourists and business travelers at all times
· To place emphasis on the promotion and cross-selling of in-house restaurants, facilities and other destinations
· To ensure that stamps and post office services are available at all times
· To arrange vehicle and chauffer hire limousine, and the bookings of travel and tour arrangements
· To supervise the guest services in the lobby and ensure that all areas are covered and kept clean at all times
Expectations from Candidate:
- Committed to the job description and company rule and regulation
- Loyal to the company.
- Leadership skills.
Expectations in the hiring capacity:
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar position
- Able to communicate well in English both written and spoken.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- At least Vocational graduate
- Well-groomed is a must
- Muslim or Non-Muslim Male
- 25 years old below
Only qualified applicants
who meet the above-mentioned criteria may initially send their Updated MS Word format resume with photo / diploma/ passport copy to: email@example.com
Please indicate the POSITION applied in the subject email for easy evaluation
All profiles are handled with the strictest confidentiality
For priority attention on your APPLICATION: If you meet the above qualification, please submit personally the following requirements in 2 Sets A4 size bond paper :
- Resume with detailed job description
- Valid Passport (colored copy)
- Diploma (colored copy)
- Employment Certificate (if any available)
- NBI Clearance
- Picture 2x2 (4pcs) & 2 Wholebody Picture (2pcs) in Business Attire
- CD copy containing MS Word format Resume, scanned copy of passport and diploma,
Any further enquiries relating to the position, please call us at:
532-9264 / 532-7371
If you have friends/colleagues please refer them to apply at:
JAPAN MARUKO INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
Unit 3 & 4 ESC Bldg., 153 San Francisco St.
Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
(Our office is walking distance to Mandaluyong City Hall / near to MRT Boni Station)
FOR MANPOWER POOLING / NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED / BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Only those candidates who are short-listed will be contacted.
“We are committed to find the right candidates for our clients
and find the right career for our candidates!”