Al Jehat Company (JATCO) was registered in Dammam in September 1975. Formed as a specialist surveying and mapping organization, Al Jehat Company has expanded over the past three decades into various disciplines with an emphasis on high technology products and services. Information Technology, Training and Specialist Manpower Services are now an integral part of the company's business. Al Jehat Company is active throughout the Middle East employing in excess of 600 professional and technical staff.
- Finance/Accounting graduate, SAP proficient
- 10 years related experience
- TO Liaise with SA Dhahran ensuring all administration matters are handled efficiently
- To coordinate with project control team on MPU and PCS preparation; establishing budget and project to completion schedule so that the contractor’s progress can be monitored on a monthly basis.
- To Check, monitor and process all contractual payment to contractors.
- To ensure that they are appropriately allocated in the SAP system and have the correct WBS Code, advance payment recovery, retentions and CO Number.
- To ensure that timekeeping is adhered to Timesheets, to ensure that all due dates are met within the required timescales
- To provide support to the PMT/PMC team.
Be engaged and please spread! Thanks
No Placement fee, No Processing fee, No Salary deduction through EDI-STAFFBUILDERS International Inc.