| Urgent Job Hiring for Store Manager under Retail
A retail store is a place where there are several things present; such as goods and products, customers with their needs, retail executives, etc. Such things can only be well handled by a person known as the retail store manager. The job description for retail store manager consists of several roles, duties, and responsibilities. The obligations of a store manager mostly depend upon the size of the store.
- Recruit, hire, train, evaluate and counsel store employees. Schedule, organize and direct assignments.
- Maintain, encourage and possess “ownership mentality”.
- Develop and implement employee performance evaluations and improvement plans.
- Effectively manage employee turnover. Provide a positive working environment and handle employee issues appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems or complaints by determining optimal solutions.
- Ensure interior and exterior of store is maintained to company standards.
- Utilize labor management tools, including effective scheduling, to maximize productivity, profitability and margins.
- Encourage store employees to take ownership for their performance and career development plans; follow up on a regular basis.
- Provide exceptional customer service and ensure the employees also provide the same level of service.
- Communicate, execute, and manage marketing and merchandising programs.
- Minimum 3 years of retail management experience. More extensive retail experience will be welcomed. Experience in personal computer retail setting is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to effectively teach/develop others to next level.
- Good merchandising skills and a flair for conceiving and implementing creative merchandising themes.
- Strong operations experience in receiving, stock and inventory as well as front-end management and office management.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, motivational, communication and organizational skills.
- The ability to provide "a breed apart" level of customer service.
- An upbeat demeanor, with a sales-oriented personality.
- Stability in employment history.
Interested applicant must send their Updated Resume with picture at firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com kindly attention JESSA.
For more queries you may call us up at ( 02 ) 400-7861 to 62 / 09178546625 look for JESSA.
For Manpower Pooling only.
Service On Line Corporation
929 GSP Bldg 2, Padre Faura St. Ermita Manila.