URGENT HIRING of PROCESS DESIGN ENGR
for DAEWOO E&C
in their Branch Office in NIGERIA
1. Role Overview:
The suitable candidate will be capable of carrying out detailed engineering in oil and gas related project from the inception of the project to giving support up to commissioning and start-up. The candidate will prepare corrosion deliverables and undertake material selection report for the corrosion. He will carry out all design simulations necessary to execute the detail design of projects. The candidate will participate and make input to HAZOP, HAZID and SIL review.
2. Job Dimensions:
- Preparation of bidding documents(Review of FEED Documents, Carry out FEED Verification)
- Preparation of Process Deliverables
- Use of PRO II or UNISIM for Process Simulation and generation of Heat and Mass Balance
- Process Design Calculation
- Equipment Sizing and Specification / Line Sizing / Hydraulic Calculation
- Use of AutoCAD and Visio for Drawing P&IDs, PFD, MSD, UFD, and other Process Drawings
- Preparation of Line and Equipment List
3. Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 13years experience of Petro-Chemical, Oil and Gas Plant Design and Corrosion Engineering.
- Minimum 5years experience of oversea.
- Process simulation experience with HYSYS, UNISIM, Pro-II.
- Experience of Corrosion and Plant Design jobs.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Full familiarity with International Codes of Practice related to design, fabrication and installation (ASME, BS, ASTM, API, DIN, ISO, etc).
- Comprehensive knowledge of potential failure modes and risks in Oil and Gas facilities; not necessarily limited to process fluid corrosion, process control failures, material selection and corrosion mitigation methods.
- Should be self-motivated and accustomed to Supervising others.
- Must possess good report writing skills.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Must have legal work permit to work in Nigeria.
** NO PLACEMENT FEE **
2nd Flr. 1963 Taft Ave., Malate, Manila
POEA License: 102-LB-080310-R
536-4939 / 254-7670
0917-5960449 / 0917-777051
0908-8874712 / 0908-8874713
** Please send your resume in word or PDF format, employment certificates, abroad trainings and licenses (if any) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for possible line-up.
** You may also visit our office located at 2nd Flr. 1963 Taft Ave., Malate, Manila (near LRT Quirino Station, besides Natasha and Philippine National Bank).
** Preselected applicants may receive a call and text from our technical evaluator as confirmation of your availability and for your schedule of client’s personal interview.
** Strictly for Filipino applicants and presently residing in the Philippines.
** Applicants who do not meet the above qualifications need not to apply.