ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties are essential to the performance of this job. Other duties may be assigned as required.
• Conduct approved A&P classroom training and SOJT
as needed, on assigned aircraft type(s) and specialties, including but not limited to familiarization, recurrent and continuation training.
• Schedule and monitor the technical training delivery
activities including classroom setup, course
scheduling, producing sign-in sheets, reproduction
of training materiel and examinations, preparation
of course completion certificates; monitoring the
condition of training equipment, and maintaining
• Provide reports to AMMROC HQ ATTT on all assigned
• Provide support to the HQ Instructional Design Team
as needed, and act as a Subject Matter Expert
(SME) for the development and maintenance of
technical training materials.
• Provide aircraft and customer-specific Information
and resources to individual instructors in support of
the conduct of technical training.
• Communicate with Operations Management
concerning training activities, scheduling, and simulator status.
• Maintain AMMROC's commitment to customer
satisfaction while performing job duties.
• Practice professional and courteous behavior while
interacting with internal and external customers.
• Create a cooperative environment through beneficial 1