Interested to apply but don't have an account? Watch Video on How to Register.
Always keep your landline and mobile numbers updated.
THIS JOB POSTING HAS ALREADY EXPIRED.
Job Information - OPERATOR BOARD & FIELD
SK Engineering & Const.
Jun 5, 2012 - Jun 7, 2012
Registration No. 10158720 Validity: Apr 28, 2014
Job Description and Requirements
IMMEDIATE DEPLOYMENT!!!! ABSOLUTELY NO PLACEMENT FEE!!!
- Vocational training, technical secondary school, Diploma or Degree
- 5 years min. experience in the relevant field as refinery board & field operator
- Expertise in diagnosing and proper reporting of issues like leakage / abnormal sounds
- Experience in monitor and handling the Running equipments and troubleshoots process abnormalities, deviations from normal running
- Experience in Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning activity of various e.g. Pumps, Compressor, Heat-exchanger, Distillation column, Fuel Gas Heaters
- Knowledge of emergency response team activities
- Knowledge of HSE Compliances
- Experience of preparing process equipments, vessels, lines, lines, and etc prior to start-up, shutdown or for any maintenance activity as per established procedure
- Experience in carrying out normal start-up and shutdown of the plant, Plant vigilance like Watch, Hear & Feel
- Proven involvement in pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up and stabilization of various plants and checking of the unit for completion & conrrectness against P&ID
- Good in MS Office suite
Interested applicants may send their comprehensive resume along with their authentic Employment Certificates to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and look for Ms. Mylene and Ms. Maricar. Or you may call 527.9085 or 0916.776.08.68 or 0947.831.99.73 for more information
Applicants who encode their resumes to our database receive higher chances of getting hired. Your resume will be available to more than 400 recruitment agencies. At kung qualified ka, makakatangap ka ng tawag at job offers sa kanila.
Sa 10 minutes na pagencode ng resume mo, mas madaming opportunities ang haharapin mo.