For manpower pooling only. No fees to be collected during the application process. Mag-ingat sa illegal recruiter.
Jobs advertised at WorkAbroad.ph are posted directly by the recruitment agencies. All transactions
are between you and the recruitment agency. Read our guidelines to avoid illegal recruitment.
How to Apply
How to Register
THIS JOB POSTING HAS ALREADY EXPIRED.
Job Information - PAINTER / SANDBLASTER
Job Description and Requirements
* Applicant must have the following:
- minimum 3 years experience painting automotive
- experience in using pressure pots, 1-20 liters
- experience in the use of airess spray equipment
- experience in the use of a paint pump
- experience in the appication of automotive products
- experience in the application of industrial paints
- understand the operation of an abrasive blast unit
- understand the workings of an abrasive blast unit and minor repairs
- understand blast cleaning median
- be able to measure wet paint and dry paint films
- understand surface profile
- understand the effects of humidity of the surface
- identify between a class 1,2,3 blast
* Apply @ unit 201 estrella condo., 858 san andres st.,malate,manila. near quirino lrt station, in front of mcdo. bring updated resume, school credentials, employment certificate & passport. or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants who encode their resumes to our database receive higher chances of getting hired. Your resume will be available to more than 400 recruitment agencies. At kung qualified ka, makakatangap ka ng tawag at job offers sa kanila.
Sa 10 minutes na pagencode ng resume mo, mas madaming opportunities ang haharapin mo.