ABU DHABI GOLF CLUB
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
About ABU DHABI GOLF CLUB
Abu Dhabi Golf Club offers one of the most luxurious golf resort experiences within the Middle East, in full management with the renowned worldwide golf resort management organizations of excellence, Troon Golf. Fifteen minutes from the city centre and just ten minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport, Abu Dhabi Golf Club is perfectly located for domestic and international guests.
An oasis of tranquility carved out of the desert, the Abu Dhabi Golf Club features 27 Championship Holes of golf, over 162 hectares of land. The course features an undulating terrain meandering through pockets of palms and ornamental trees, shrubs with seven spectacular saltwater lakes.
Situated majestically overlooking the golf course is the iconic, newly refurbished Falcon Clubhouse, built in the shape of a falcon with its wings outstretched, peering over the 9th and 18th greens. As you look across the lakes from the far end of the course, the Clubhouse dominates the scene. It is a spectacular, superbly-designed building that creates an atmosphere of relaxed elegance.
Develop a career with us come and join our team
Position: GOLF ATTENDANT
- Works under the supervision of the Golf Course Manager or designee.
- Patrols golf course property for the purpose of directing players in the proper manner of play and the proper observance of course rules and regulations.
- Enforces established rules of course among golfers such as replacing divots, wearing of proper clothing and practicing at designated sites.
- Receives and responds to complaints from golfers.
- Promotes positive customer service relations.
- Cleans course facilities including restrooms.
- Responsible for placing water bottles on course, keeping them filled, and cups supplied as needed.
- Places flags on course before golfers begin and pick them up in the evenings after golfers finish.
- Moves and cleans golf carts as needed.
- Ability to learn policies, rules and regulations of the course.
- Must possess advanced customer service skills.
- Must possess good verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to enforce and direct the public in policies, rules and regulations.
- Ability to work harmoniously with patrons and fellow employees.
- Ability to maintain records and files.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with co-workers
· FREE (Food , Accommodation and Transportation)