The National Agricultural Development Company (NADEC)
NADEC, is a publicly listed company with business interests in agricultural production, food processing and distribution. In order to maintain its position as the leading dairy foods brand in Saudi Arabia
30 - 40 years old
Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Atleast 4 years experience in Housing Maintenance
- Supervise all housing activities in Jeddah
- Supervise all maintenance & furnishings issues for the housing units
- Assign new employees to the proper housing facilities based on their position tile, location of work, religion, nationality, etc.
- Update all tenants headcount information and report any changes on monthly basis
- Ensure that all housing units are in conditions at all times
- Ensure that electrical home appliances assigned to each housing unit is maintained and in good working condition
- Supervise all housekeeping activities for the housing units
- Conduct a random inventory checks to the housing materials, furniture’s and related assets and report findings as required
NO PLACEMENT FEE – NO PROCESSING FEE
NO SALARY DEDUCTION
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY * NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED * BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS
You may apply personally at:
STAFFHOUSE INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES
Suite 402 Public Safety Mutual Benefit Fund Inc. (PSMBFI) Bldg.
318 Boni Serrano Ave. (Santolan Rd.) cor 1st St. (Beside Camp Crame Gate 2)
West Crame, San Juan
Tel. No.: 410-1234
And bring 2 sets of the following:
1. Resume with detailed job description
2. Diploma & TOR
3. Employment & Training Certificates
4. Two pcs. 2x2 photos
Or email your resume (MS Word format) at email@example.com (indicate “resume” & position applied for in SUBJECT LINE).
Visit our website at www.staffhouse.com and apply online.