Duties and Responsibilities
· Monitors effectiveness of nursing care; identify deficiencies and make recommendation to the Director of Nursing.
· Convey and chairs meetings as requested by the Director of Nursing.
· Prepares and issues detailed plans to forward agreed objectives as requested by the Director of Nursing.
· Gathers information and otherwise keeping informed of actual progress as requested by the Nursing Director.
· Improves the quality of nursing by assisting the Head Nurses in their specific areas when required.
· Acts for the Director of Nursing in his / her absence.
· Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his / her knowledge, skills and abilities.
· Develops control system to ensure that the highest standard of nursing care is provided, formulation of objectives.
· Anticipates, prevents, identifies and resolves problems.
· Monitors duty rota's and annual leave allocations.
· Ensues all complaints are fully investigated and recommended.
· Reviews of work patterns and operational policies, instituting trial as appropriate and recommending amendments.
· Ensures optimal use of all resources; monitoring supply orders.
· Informed the Director of Nursing of changes in clinical practice in relevant specialty.
· Ensures staff is carrying out duties within their competence and that staff are formally authorized to undertake approved extended roles.
· Ensures safe environment for patients and staff.
· Participates in forward planning of projects and developments.
· Liaises with the other hospital departments as required.
· Serves as full member of the Senior Nurse Management Team (SNMT).
· Represents the Director of Nursing on committees, meeting, etc. as requested.
· Line Manager to Nursing Administration Staff and Head / Charge Nurse.
· Line Manager for Infection Control Nurse.
· Deputy Chair – Senior Nurse Management Team (SNMT).
· Coordinator / Signatory for Nursing administrative documentation (i.e Leave request, Overtime, Time Cards).
· Perform other responsibilities as required.
Requirements ( 2 sets and put in long brown envelop)
v Clear copy of Resume with recent picture indicating complete personal data
v 4 pcs 2x2 pictures
v Employment Certificates (present and previous)
v Nursing reference (Nursing Director/Medical Director)
v Credentials (Masteral Degree Diploma, TOR, College Diploma, TOR and RLE)
v PRC license (PRC Certificate, Board Rating and PRC ID)
v Valid PRC ID. If for renewal, please attach the receipt of renewal.
v Saudi Council Health Specialist ID/ Ex-Saudi Only
v Passport (2 years Valid)
v Exit Visa (ex-Saudi only)
v Trainings/Seminars certificate
For all qualified and interested applicants you can report asap to our office from 9 am to 6pm and please bring all above said requirements or send thru courier.
From: Baclaran sakay ng Sucat FX/Jeep sabihin ibaba sa EVACOM (Lianas Supermarket then sakay po ng tricycle katabi ng City Oil Gas Station tapos sabihin lang po na sa 7107 Agency katabi po ng ATLAS SHIPPERS)
From: Alabang sakay po ng Jeep to sucat exit then from sucat exit sakay po ng Jeep papuntang Baclaran tpos sabihin ibaba sa EVACOM (Lianas Supermarket then sakay po ng tricycle katabi ng City Oil Gas Station tapos sabihin lang po na sa 7107 Agency katabi po ng ATLAS SHIPPERS)