The National Agricultural Development Company (NADEC)
NADEC, is a publicly listed company with business interests in agricultural production, food processing and distribution. In order to maintain its position as the leading dairy foods brand in Saudi Arabia
Cheese Laboratory Supervisors
Job Description: Supervise a quality team of laboratory technicians and assistants to ensure the adherence to acceptable standards and practices within NADEC process cheese plant.
- Day to day follow up on the activities related to process cheese
- Provide regular feedback on released cheese and on daily basis.
- Ensure all records related to process cheese section and well maintained
- Review GMP and pest control together with quality team in the process cheese section. Follow up on the findings with concerned people.
- Ensure proper communication with cheese staff and encourage proper rapport is being made with staff
- Ensure that all microbiological testing are done as per the accepted standards.
- Ensure sampling frequency are met as per NADEC quality system. Ambitious to produce rapid and accurate results.
- Suggest improvement to the team and the laboratory and communicate with quality management on them.
- Organized, adaptable, meet expectation and able to work under pressure
Major: Food science, biochemistry or relevant area. Technical college graduate together with past experience is accepted.
Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a team leader or supervisor. Previous experience with process cheese is highly recommended.
Applicants must have a valid Passport.
NO PLACEMENT FEE – NO PROCESSING FEE
NO SALARY DEDUCTION
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY * NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED * BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS
You may apply personally at:
STAFFHOUSE INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES
Suite 402 Public Safety Mutual Benefit Fund Inc. (PSMBFI) Bldg.
318 Boni Serrano Ave. (Santolan Rd.) cor 1st St. (Beside Camp Crame Gate 2)
West Crame, San Juan
Tel. No.: 410-1234
And bring 2 sets of the following:
1. Resume with detailed job description
2. Diploma & TOR
3. Employment & Training Certificates
4. Two pcs. 2x2 photos
Or email your resume (MS Word format) at firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate “resume” & position applied for in SUBJECT LINE).
Visit our website at www.staffhouse.com and apply online.