The National Agricultural Development Company (NADEC)
NADEC, is a publicly listed company with business interests in agricultural production, food processing and distribution. In order to maintain its position as the leading dairy foods brand in Saudi Arabia
Job Description: Supervise a quality team of microbiologist to ensure the adherence to acceptable standards and practices within NADEC manufacturing site. This work will include adapting latest techniques in the identification of microbial organisms
- Day to day follow up on the activities related to microbiology section.
- Provide regular feedback on microbial activity and risks associated based on the findings.
- Ensure proper communication with cheese staff and encourage proper rapport is being made with staff
- Ensure that all microbiological testing are done as per the accepted standards.
- Review the GMP of the manufacturing site and perform regular audit and follow up
- Familiar with the use of latest technology in isolating and identification of micro organisms including the use of API identification systems
- Ensure sampling frequency are met as per NADEC quality system. Ambitious to produce rapid and accurate results.
- Suggest improvement to the team and the laboratory and communicate on them with management
- Organized, adaptable, meet expectation and able to work under pressure
Major: Bsc in Microbiology.
Previous experience in managing microbiology section in dairy/food environment is required. 3-5 years
Applicants must have a valid Passport.
NO PLACEMENT FEE – NO PROCESSING FEE
NO SALARY DEDUCTION
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY * NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED * BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS
You may apply personally at:
STAFFHOUSE INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES
Suite 402 Public Safety Mutual Benefit Fund Inc. (PSMBFI) Bldg.
318 Boni Serrano Ave. (Santolan Rd.) cor 1st St. (Beside Camp Crame Gate 2)
West Crame, San Juan
Tel. No.: 410-1234
And bring 2 sets of the following:
1. Resume with detailed job description
2. Diploma & TOR
3. Employment & Training Certificates
4. Two pcs. 2x2 photos
Or email your resume (MS Word format) at firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate “resume” & position applied for in SUBJECT LINE).
Visit our website at www.staffhouse.com and apply online.