| The Crestron / AMX Programmer will join a team working on the latest in Low Voltage system designs, including Video and Audio conferencing, Video display wall & Operations centers, Sound Systems, Educational facilities, video streaming and Corporate Boardrooms.
· Performing AMX, Crestron or Extron control system programming, implementation, and testing for System Integration client projects.
· 2-3 years programming experience in Crestron and/or AMX systems.
· Experience installing and testing code onsite.
· Must have extensive experience programming, configuring and troubleshooting commercial AV Systems.
· Familiarity with VTC, matrix switching, video wall processing and audio conferencing required
· Experience working with various control methods and protocols (TCP/IP, RS232, etc.).
· Audio/video system design and engineering experience.
· Touch panel layout and design experience.
· Must have good skills setting up audio and video conferencing systems.
· Must have good skills configuring a wired or wireless TCP/IP network.
· Must have proficiency setting audio gain stages and adjusting common audio equipment.
· Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problem installations at a system and component level.
· Candidates will be expected to work on assignments without direct supervision, and must
ALL Interested applicants please REPORT in person Mon.-Fri. 9am-6pm & Sat.9am-1pm at SAF International Services, Inc. Rm.505 L&S Bldg., #1414 Roxas Blvd. cor.Sta. Monica St., Ermita, Manila. Please bring your biodata/resume with picture OR you may send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org OR for more details you may call us at Tel.5213195, 5366004, 5363631, 5363633 / Cel.No. 09102485203 or 09158305292 look 4 MR.MERVIN
· Knows how to drive.