Our client is a leading Western Australian company providing specialist engineering, fabrication, preservation, and integrity maintenance services to the Oil & Gas, Mining, Naval Defence, Marine and Commercial Industries.
Due to and expanding growth in their oil & gas and mining division the client is seeking to employ a suitably qualified, motivated and experienced Hydraulic/Mechanical Fitter – Drill Rig Experience for predominately workshop based positions with occasional site work across Western Australia.
In this role the candidate MUST HAVE experience in RC drill rigs, for workshop refurbishment/rebuilds.
The successful candidates will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to become a permanent member of the team.
To be successful, in this role the candidates must have:
- Applicant must be qualified Mechanical/Hydraulic Fitters – Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Have 3+ years industry experience in a similar role
- MUST HAVE strong experience in hydraulics and compressors on mobile drill equipment
- Strong working knowledge of hydraulic systems
- Experience in diagnostics is an advantage
- Able to work competently unsupervised
- Excellent communication and team work skills
- Have a positive and proactive approach to safety
- Candidate will be required to be medically fit and able to pass drug & alcohol test
Procedure for Recruitment
- Submit Hydraulic Fitter CV’s of highest level candidates
- Candidates must have experience with workign on drills
- ISA will shortlist and present the candidates to the client
- Attend formal skills test on a date to be advised
- To qualify for a 457 via in Australia candidates must sit the IELTS examination and achieve a score of at least 5 in each band. Please make sure your candidates will be able to pass an IELTS exam or be able to present documents indicating that they have studies in the English language for 5 years continuously with no gaps.