AHMAD TEA - LONDON
Job Accreditation No: 10201054
Ahmad Tea was founded in 1986 in U.K. (United Kingdom). Also established in England.
Ahmad Tea of London is a company which produces tea.
The company produces a range of tea bags, loose teas and gifts including:
black tea, green tea, fruit flavored teas, and herbal infusions.
The World’s most exclusive tea
AHMAD TEA IS LOOKING FOR:
MALE - PRODUCTON MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS !!!
· Bachelor of Engineering from a recognized institution (Electrical/Instrumentation/Electronics/Mechanical)
· At least 2-5 years hands on experience in FMCG Industry, MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY / PRODUCTION is a MUST
· Knowledge of PLC Allen Bradley/Siemens, pneumatic & hydraulic system, inverters, Conveyors, shrink wrapper machine, servo drives, mechanical drive, compressors, LV switchgear, Transformer, Chiller,SCADA.
· OIL & GAS Experience is NOT ACCEPTABLE
· To manage all maintenance activity of the plant, ensure adherence production schedules and optimize maximize productivity at it extend.
· Maintenance of plant include planning, break down and preventive maintenance of the equipments.
· Carry out planned & Preventative maintenance schedules.
· Designing and implementing preventive maintenance system as per CMMS.
· Execution of all engineering Project.
· Trained associates, monitor performance of the team mates and assigned job as per their skills of allotted work force.
· Liaise with the suppliers for spares and sub contractors for outsource job.
· Maintain and update day to day records include assets registers and job orders.
· Ensuring that work is carried out safely and according to work spot, company and UAE Rules and Regulation
· Any other duties or assignment as required from time to time by the company’s management.
It’s absolutely free placement fee! No salary Deduction! Tax Free!
8 hrs. 6 days per week, Entitled for Overtime.
Free Food, Free Transportation & Free Accommodation - it's all company provided!
Free airticket in every vacation leave with pay, Yearly Vacation,
Eligible for Gratuity & other medical benefits as per the company policy
EMPLOYER'S FINAL INTERVIEW - APRIL 6, 7, 8, 9, 2013 - start at 9:00 AM
Interested applicant email your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
or free to contact us & look for MS. Rose
Tel. No. : (2) 477 4406 / 09175656735 / 09998846496
Fax No. : (2) 535 2906
* 2 sets photocopy of resume with attached of Employment certificates, School credentials and other supporting documents
Or Visit our Office
FROM BONI MRT STATION RIDE JEEPNEY GOING MANDALUYONG CITY HALL TAKE BUMATAY STREET then take BULALAKAW STREET LOOK FOR # 426 GREEN GATE and ask the Guard
ASMACS Recruitment Services Inc.
426 Bulalakaw Street, Plainview Subdivision
Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines
POEA License No. : 003-LB-011812-UL (universal license)
EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
FREE TO LOG YOUR RESUME THRU www.workabroad.ph