JOB TITLE: SENIOR NETWORK SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
LOCATION: Calamba Laguna
Salary: 40-90,000 per month
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of microcontrollers, capacitive touch solutions, advanced logic, mixed-signal, nonvolatile memory and radio frequency (RF) components. Leveraging one of the industry's broadest intellectual property (IP) technology portfolios, the company is able to provide the electronics industry with complete system solutions focused on industrial, consumer, communications, computing and automotive markets.
* Key role in managing & supporting MES production infrastructure such as the interfaces of production PC with various testers, and OS (DOS, Windows NT, Windows 2000/2003, Linux/UNIX).
* Responsible for the engineering, administration & provision of site infrastructure service across all spectrums of technology such as servers, OS (Windows Server 2003/2008, Linux/UNIX),
virtualization (VMware), storage (NetApp), backup (Symantec NetBackup), administration tools etc, in the office & manufacturing environment.
* Participate in technical global virtual teams as necessary for the development of global standardization, processes, policies & procedures for our technological components.
* Act as a tier-2 Infrastructure support personnel during our time zone.
* May perform branch office/site IT infrastructure setup in the Asia-Pacific region.
* Work with global IT teams to ensure quality service delivery based on global standards & practices.
* Interact with different departments & Business Units to understand and support their requirements.
* Participate in off-work hour support as required for critical outages and/or project implementation.
* Manage IT vendors to ensure service quality & fast turn-around.
* Strong hands-on experience in supporting a manufacturing environment preferably in a semi-conductor industry.
* Proficient in MES-related computing facilities such asproduction PC interfaces with various testers, & OS (DOS, Windows NT, Windows 2000/2003, Linux/UNIX).
* Proficient in administering & supporting Wintel & Linux/UNIX-based hardware/OS/services, storage/backup infrastructure (NetApp & Symantec NetBackup), & virtualized environment (VMware).
* Good writing & conversing skills in English, a team player, ethical, creative, responsible, self-motivated/managed & a self starter.
* Strong leadership skill for effective communication & partnership with local management staff up to the GM/MD level.
* Strong analytical, troubleshooting & customer service skills.
* Good understanding of Local Area Network & IP services.
* Basic understanding of Wide Area Network & IP telephony services.
Must possess at least a BSc in Computing, Computer Science, Information Technology, or other equivalent, relevant IT technical disciplines.
* 3-5 years of hands-on experience in supporting a manufacturing environment preferably in a semi-conductor industry.
* 3-5 years of administering & supporting MES-related computing facilities such as production PC interfaces with various testers, & OS(DOS, Windows NT, Windows 2000/2003, Linux/UNIX).
* 3-5 years of administering & supporting Wintel & Linux/UNIX-based hardware/OS/services, storage/backup infrastructure (NetApp & Symantec NetBackup), & virtualized environment (VMware).
For those who might be interested you may send your resume in doc format at email@example.com
You may also add me on YM: richmondesalazar