The PRE-DEPLOYMENT BENEFITS for successful candidates
- NO Recruitment Fee, NO Placement Fee, NO Processing fee!
- Assistance with Visa processing in US Embassy, Manila
1. Must have a Master's Degree in OT or a BS Degree from a reputable academic institution.
2. With at least 5 years clinical experience.
3. Willing to sign a 3-year employment agreement
4. Possession of :
- 4.1. TOEFL ibt certification
4.2. Credential approval for the State of Texas.
v Employer will reimburse the fee for TOEFL/iBT, and fee of Credential Approval
v Suitable candidates who are yet to be certified, are also welcome to apply!
The POST-DEPLOYMENT BENEFITS
v Salary of more than $72,000 annually, on a 40 hour/week !
v A Sign-In Bonus of $1,500
v Fringe benefits including Medical & Vacation Plans!
v A one month of free accommodation provided at the time of arrival
US Client’s screening process includes webcam/phone interview, and personal interview
Send ASAP your detailed resume with colored photocopy of proficiency certifications obtained, to the designated email addresses below :
v MANILA & NCR applicants : email@example.com
v CEBU & Visayan applicants : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel#: (032) 255- 6329
1615 Pilar Hidalgo Lim cor Pedro Gil Sts.,Malate,Manila
(near Pedro Gil Lrt beside Ministop)
Tel 5250280 /5250278
Email Add: email@example.com
2/F Hotel De Mercedez
7 Pelaez cor Colon Sts.,
Email Add: firstname.lastname@example.org