URGENT HIRING of
<span align="center" design="" electrical="" for="" i="" mso-style-textfill-fill-colortransforms:lumm="75000" "="" p="" span="" style="font-size:22.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size: 18.0pt;font-family:">DAEWOO E&C
HEAD OFFICE in SOUTH KOREA
· Age: 30-40 years old.
· Must have at least 10 years ABROAD working experience in Plant Construction (i.e. Oil and Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical, Power Plant, etc.) in the position applied for.
· Preferably with experience in Saudi Aramco Project and Dow Project
· Have worked in Plant Design of Middle East or Africa.
· Well verse in ETAP System study, relay coordination and telecommunication system
· Graduate of BS Electrical Engineering or above.
· With good command in English both oral and written.
· Computer Literate (i.e. MS Office Applications, Networking, troubleshooting, etc.)
· Proficient in SKM, ETAP and Autocad.
· Handling of total electrical engineering activities of the project
· Preparation of engineering schedule, overall plant and electrical layouts, SLD, load lists and sizing of equipment.
· Conceptualizing the plant control system and coordination report.
· Preparing and reviewing system study report such as short circuit current, voltage drop, transient stability study, harmonic study etc.
· Clarification with Client and vendor.
· Reviewing the drawings prepared by the subcontractor.
· Managing and responsible for the total works pertaining to the electrical of the project
· Handling of telecommunication system such as Public address, paging, wireless (radio), VSAT and other related.
** NO PLACEMENT FEE **
2nd Flr. 1963 Taft Ave., Malate, Manila
POEA License: 102-LB-080310-R
536-4939 / 254-7670
0908-8874712 / 0917-5960449 / 0917-777051
** Please send your resume in word or PDF format, employment certificates, abroad trainings and licenses (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for possible line-up.
** You may also visit our office located at 2nd Flr. 1963 Taft Ave., Malate, Manila (near LRT Quirino Station, besides Natasha and Philippine National Bank.
** Preselected applicants may receive a call and text from our technical evaluator as confirmation of your availability and for your schedule of client’s personal interview.
** Strictly for Filipino applicants and presently residing in the Philippines.
** Applicants who do not meet the above qualifications need not to apply.