1) Repairs and maintains, in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, and manufacturer's specifications, machinery and mechanical equipment, such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment, using handtools, power tools, and precision-measuring and testing instruments: Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
2) Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, handtools, and power tools.
3) Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
4) Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements, using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
5) Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments, using handtools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
6) Repairs or replaces defective parts, using handtools and power tools.
7) Installs special functional and structural parts in devices, using handtools.
8) Starts devices to test their performance.
9) Lubricates and cleans parts.
10) May set up and operate lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
11) May initiate purchase order for parts and machines.
12) May repair electrical equipment.
13) May be designated according to machine repaired as Carton-Forming-Machine Adjuster; Machine Adjuster; Maintenance Mechanic, Record Processing Equipment.
Can easily understand instructions and work under minimum supervision.
Must be hardworking, trustworthy and reliable.
Can speak and understand English.
At least 3yrs experience in related field.
23 To 38 years of age.
Willing to work in Gulp Countries.
Placement Fee - Salary Deductions
Free Transportation and Accommodation
8 working hours / 6 days a week.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS: Please visit our nearest office and submit the following,
Updated Resume with full Job Description and Work History.
Seminars and Trainings (if Available)
NBI and Passport
DIP/ TOR (for Graduate Candidates)
INTERESTED APPLICANTS- Screening interview is on May 30, 2012 @ 9:00 to 5:00,
FINAL INTERVIEW WILL BE SET SOON.
PLEASE LOOK FOR MS. JAZ-0908-455-9846
MAIN OFFICE ADDRESS:
509 Merchant Bldg. Rm. 308-310 Padre Faura St.
(Landmark: Jollibee Padre Faura St.)
Tel. No.: (02) 528-1749/ 521-6948/ 528-1692
Email Add.: email@example.com
OTHER OFFICE BRANCH:
You can also report in our branch office;
363 HBL Bldg. Rm. 202, J.R Borja St. Cagayan De Oro
Telefax No.: (088) 852-2044
Email Add: firstname.lastname@example.org