PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO : firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com ( ASAP )
From (TeraData local partner)
1. Strong knowledge of Teradata database concepts and physical database design plus database administration support for very large databases in a Teradata environment.
2. Design, creation, maintenance, and support of database objects based on architectural guidelines and standards.
3. Development of proactive processes for monitoring capacity and performance.
4. Perform system level and application level tuning
5. Support application teams related to database application development
6. Combined experience with application support, performance tuning, user & security administration, optimization of BTEQ/SQL & Teradata procedure language.
7. Periodic backups of the database and operating system.
8. Plan for and support hardware/software installation and upgrades.
9. Coordinate and assist with support incidents reported by users of the EDW environment.
10. Support and implement audit requirements
11. 5-7 years’ experience in Teradata administration
(from EMC local partner)
1. Data warehousing experience
2. Experience working with PostgreSQL, and Greenplum
3. Experience performing analytics with nested hierarchies
4. Experience in Linux/Unix platform, and shell scripting
5. Experience managing terabytes of data
6. System capacity monitoring
7. Periodic backups of the database and operating system.
8. Plan for and support hardware/software installation and upgrade.
9. 3-4 years’ experience in Greenplum database administration.
SAP Business Objects Consultant
(from SAP local partner)
1. OBJ Universe (OLAP and Relational), Reports, design, Dashboards, development and Testing .
2. Identifying potential pitfalls associated with data warehousing design and reports development processes specifically, and helping resolving the issues.
3. Five or more years of consulting experience with business analysis and software product implementation.
4. Two to five years of additional relevant experience in one or more business or industry specialty areas.
(from Micro Strategy local partner)
1. Design and develop data warehouse projects and data marts, create MicroStrategy projects, logical data marts and table structures; and define attributes, dimensions, hierarchies and metrics.
2. Design and implement caching and performance architecture for Micro Strategy BI tools.
3. Three (3) years of experience in architecting, and at least five (5) years of experience in developing MicroStrategy-based business intelligence systems and large-scale data warehouses.
4. Minimum 4 years of experience in creating BI solutions using MicroStrategy business intelligence platform.
(From IBM local partner)
1. Experienced in the design techniques related to data warehousing building activities including data modeling and data profiling skills.
2. Experienced in the application of business analysis techniques either as a consultant for a professional services provider or as a business analyst within the internal services department of an organization that has implemented EDW & BI
3. SQL experience
4. Experience in ETL consultancy in terms of design and development and management of technical partners to achieve implementation goals.
5. Ability to troubleshoot complex technical queries, perform, and review a QA function for ETL architecture amongst other tasks.
6. ETL backlog management, job scheduling, monitoring and tuning .
7. Minimum 4 years of experience in ETL DataStage within large EDW .
(From Informatica local partner)
1. Expertise with performance tuning methods, partitioning and pushdown optimization in Informatica with large volumes of data load
2. Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills.
3. Assign and review the work of other developers.
4. Consult with users, and technical experts to review and finalize solution design.
5. Full lifecycle project experience in developing ETL and DI solutions as technical architect and senior developer.
6. Deep understanding of DWH concepts, ETL concepts, ETL loading strategy, data archiving, data reconciliation, ETL error handling , error logging mechanism, standards and best practices.
7. Strong hands-on experience in using Informatica tool and ability to design reusable components and transformations.
8. Thorough knowledge in Oracle, PL/SQL. Should be good at writing DB queries, stored procedures, triggers, functions, etc…
9. Understanding of batch processing, cycle and scheduling
10. Experience around 5-7 years
Senior EDW Solution Architect
(Expertise level can be provided from HTIS)
1. Will work with and influence all levels of leadership within IT organization and Business partners (clients) to capture/validate requirements and convert into enterprise-wide Information Management solutions.
2. Facilitate/drive alignment of technology domains with business process areas
3. Participate in the evolution of the technology roadmaps with Enterprise Architecture
4. Continually evaluate technology effectiveness vs data interoperability
5. Work with the community of stakeholders to establish credibility and trust
6. Solution Architect's primary role is positioning, designing, engineering and delivering EDW / BI solutions.
7. Lead the technical aspects of customer requirements analysis and review technical specification for completeness
8. Review and approve the analysis and design of applications for medium to high complexity business problems according to user specifications and standards. Assist External Service Providers in developing detail program specifications
9. Lead and review technical inputs to business concept development by providing technical perspectives and insights about technical options and alternatives
10. Facilitate problem-solving on technical matters or problems of high complexity
11. 12+ Years’ Experience .