• Bachelor Degree in Accounting with 3 to 5 years experience.
• Good computer skills
• Knowledge of accounting software applications (ERP)
• Analytical and problem solving skills: be quick in calculations
• Good command of English and Arabic languages(prefer)
• Prepare accounting entries related to profit and loss & balance sheet statements for monthly closing and costing & financial reports related to branch.
• Maintain of accounting system & control procedures.
• Monitor and review accounting and related system
• Prepare required tasks related to budget preparation, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
• Conduct periodic physical count for fixed assets / inventory items and reconcile with books .
• Resolve accounting discrepancies.
• Review & Revise all reports/statements.
• Preparing checks after checking relevant supporting documents
• Enter all accounting and financial data.
Can easily understand instructions and work under minimum supervision.
Must be hardworking, trustworthy and reliable.
Can speak and understand English.
At least 3yrs experience in related field.
23 To 40 years of age.
Willing to work in Gulp Countries.
Placement Fee - Salary Deductions
Free Transportation and Accommodation
8 working hours / 6 days a week.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS: Please visit our nearest office and submit the following,
Updated Resume with full Job Description and Work History.
Seminars and Trainings (if Available)
NBI and Passport
DIP/ TOR (for Graduated Candidates)
INTERESTED APPLICANTS- INITIAL SCREENING ALREADY STARTED. FINAL INTERVIEW WILL BE SET SOON.
PLEASE LOOK FOR MS. WARDZ-0920-679-8706
MAIN OFFICE ADDRESS:
509 Merchant Bldg. Rm. 308-310 Padre Faura St.
(Landmark: Jollibee Padre Faura St.)
Tel. No.: (02) 528-1749/ 521-6948/ 528-1692
Email Add.: firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER OFFICE BRANCH:
You can also report in our branch office;
363 HBL Bldg. Rm. 202, J.R Borja St. Cagayan De Oro
Telefax No.: (088) 852-2044
Email Add: email@example.com