Qualifications / Job Descriptions
· Bachelor's/College Degree, Engineering (Electronics & Communication) or equivalent
· With minimum of 5 years of experience, preferred in Oil/Gas
Duties and responsibilities
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Result oriented, Team Player, Accountable and Ability to handle / drive change.
- Languages: Fluent in oral and written English
- Computer literate in PC environment, Words, MS Power Point and Word Excel.
- Able to deliver against deadlines and commitments.
- Maintenance - Execute Planned preventive maintenance activities to a high standard and in line with agreed procedures, ensuring effective operation of TP line equipment. Reinstate equipment into production environment with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Troubleshooting - Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve technical faults and breakdowns. Conduct basic root cause analysis of problem, to ensure rapid resolution and/or escalation to appropriate colleagues.
- Installation - Prepare customer site, erect machine, build conveyors and be supportive and cooperative during installation.
- Rebuilding - Installation of machine rebuilding and improvement kits. Reinstate equipment into production environment with a high level of customer satisfaction. Updating all related manuals accordingly, and feed back of the update done.
- Quality and Safety - To work in accordance with all safety regulations and requirements. Understand importance of product quality and ensure a safe working culture in the team.
Screening of candidates is now going on!!!!!!
Submit 2 sets of the following documents
· Resume with detailed job description
· 2 x 2 picture
· Diploma and TOR (if applicable)
· Previous and Present Certificate of Employment
· Trainings and Seminars Certificate
· Photocopy of your NBI and Passport
· Photocopy of your OMA (if Muslim Applicant Only)
0928-3231819 / 0915-3855663
For interested candidates, submit your documents to:
No. 1674 Discovery Plaza Commercial Center,
Unit 307 Mabini Street, Malate Manila Philippines
Tel. # 404-37-46 / 450-10-73 --- Fax# 528-1500
Email: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY!! –NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED!!!!
BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS!!!