· Responsible for preparation of damage estimate and repair of all damaged and dented surfaces of vehicle body.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Estimates repair cost and parts requirements for a certain damage.
· Removes parts and repairs damaged areas.
· Aligns vehicle on chassis repair machine and restores frame and body to manufacturer's specifications.
· Prepares vehicle for clean and spray.
· Repairs cavities and dents, and attains smooth surface to original shape.
· Performs other similar or related duties as assigned.
· Work Experience- Minimum two (2) years work experience in related field.
· Educational Requirement- At least high school graduate, with Certificate or Training in same field.
· Knowledge and ability to diagnose and prepare estimate of damage.
· Full capability to repair all body / component damages including minor chassis damages.
· Awareness of workshop safety procedures.
· Ability to use chassis straightening device and gas / arc welding machines.
· Works with minimum supervision
Communicates well in English & Arabic